Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Web 2.0 Project

At the beginning of the semester I read through the instructions for this project and I must admit that I thought is was going to be a quick project to be completed one evening after work. That statement could not have been more false once I began. Initially this project had me very confused, I really had no idea where to start. This lead to massive procrastination on my part. Eventually, after reading pages of posts on the discussion boards, I was able to muster up the courage to begin. Once I got rolling I really enjoyed this project and using the software to create a montage.

I chose to use One True Media for my Web 2.0 tool and found it to be very user friendly. I feel that this skill will come in handy, both in the work environment and in my personal life. In fact after sharing it with my family I have been officially nominated to document all future vacations and events. This software also holds a place in the corporate world as it could really help demonstrate and personalize a product or service.

For my interaction method I chose to use the comments section and embed a poll. Please feel free to leave comments and complete the poll so that I am able to improve on my Web 2.0 skills.

I received very positive feedback from my peers. They all seem to think the story flowed nicely and made them want to go back to the keys. Thank you to everyone who left comments.


2 comments:

  1. Scott, I truly got lost in your video (in a good way!). I felt like I was there! Your music selections were perfect too. I'm craving some island time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, am I ready to head back to the Keys. Good job!

    ReplyDelete